I made a flowchart for troubleshooting WordPress Plugin translation, in preparation for this weekend. Meetup organizers from 13 cities in Japan are holding Plugin/Theme/Codex translation sprints on May 17th!
We visited my family in Fukuoka this weekend.
We really enjoyed the nice weather in Dazaifu.
Ramen, thatched roof restaurant, and Itoshima
We had a Mother’s Day lunch with Grandma & Mom at a restaurant in the woods. My aunt took us all over the place from the east side to the west side of the city.
At WordPress Meetup Tokyo in Coworking Space Co-Edo this Saturday, we had 6 speakers present a wide range of topics from Asian WordPress communities to tips on successful web development in a Japanese work environment.
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia Tokyo Branch: Indonesian bank’s Tokyo branch site, powered by WordPress
- Toru did a demo of his blog’s deploy sitem using Bitbucket, dploy.io, and SourceTree
- Calendar Plugin by Yusuke Hayasaki (Japanese link)
- Waseda University Business School WordPress website, directed by Sean. He said they’re hiring!
- Hubba Coworking Space in Bangkok where Shin works when he’s in Thailand
- Road to WordCamp Tokyo 2014 (Japanese link), a blog Mayuko and other event co-organizers set up to write and publish podcasts about preparing for WordCamp Tokyo 2014
After the meetup, we went to Taishoken Chinese restaurant nearby and continued chatting about WordPress :)
The next meetup will be on May 24th, and we’ll discuss different ways of building a multilingual site. Please RSVP on Meetup.com and join us.